welcome to GOOD SHEPHERD
The so called institution, "Technical Institute" by name started in the year 1946 in the campus of St. Mary's Monastery Elthuruth Trichur.
The aim of the institution was to equip the youth in different types of jobs like welding, carpentry and maisonry works Later on, this Institute was shifted from Elthuruth to Kunnamkulam, a very suitable place to flourish and grow in the technical field. lt is managed by the C.M.l fathers of St. George Monastery Kunnarnkulam.
The administration of the institute is rested in the Principal, subjecto the general direction and control of the manager and the board In the year.1948 itwas named as "Good shepherd Thechnical Institute, Here we started K.G.C.Engineering courses of 2 year duration, in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical branches. Conducting these courses almost for 30 years, and foreseeing the importance of ITC-training, the KGCE course was stopped and took a step forward to train the youth in the ITC level.
later, on 3- 9- 1977 the Institute was raised to the status of lTC. After 8 years in 1985 we achieved permanent afiiliation from D.GE.T Govt. of India, New Delhiforthe following lTl trades.
1. Draughtsman Civil 2. Electronic Mechanic 3. Electrician 4. Fitter 5. Mechanic Refrigeration &Air Conditioning. Nowaeording to Govemment ordersthis institution is officiatly - known as "Good Shepherd Private lTl Kunnamkulam
- SKILLED FACULTY
- HIGHest RATED
- GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY